Diagnostic Kit for Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (TB) DNA (Isothermal Amplification-Lateral Flow)
- Categories:POCT Reagent
- Time of issue:2020-10-12 13:54:31
This reagent is intended for the qualitative detection of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis in human samples, and as a clinical diagnostic test for diagnosing TB infection in patients, which with high sensitivity and specificity. By using Crossing Priming Amplification (CPA) technology which recommended by WHO, and detection is performed using a patented cross-contamination proof device.
● Fast: rapidly detect the nucleic acid by Disposable Nucleic Acid Detection Device.
● Accurate: with high sensitivity and high specificity.
● User-friendly: no PCR equipment required.
● High-tech: with exclusive patent of vitrifying technology that make transportation at normal temperature.
● Authoritative: the diagnostic techniques for TB are officially recommended by WHO.