Diagnostic Kit for Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex DNA (Isothermal Amplification Real Time Fluorescence Assay)
- Categories:POCT Reagent
- Time of issue:2020-10-12 13:53:34
This reagent is intended for the qualitative detection of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex (MTC) DNA in human sputum sample as a clinical auxiliary test for diagnosing pulmonary tuberculosis (TB) infection in human suspects.
● Fast: sample in and result out within 80 minutes.
● Simple: pre-loaded reagents without manual preparation or professional PCR laboratory.
● Accurate: with high sensitivity and high specificity.
● Automatic: integrated with nucleic acid extraction, amplification and detection.
● High-tech: with exclusive patent of vitrifying technology that could transport at the normal temperature.
● Authoritative:the diagnostic techniques for TB are officially recommended by WHO.
EasyNAT® Nucleic Acid Amplification and Detection Analyzer
Ustar Biotechnologies (Hangzhou) Ltd. (Headquarters)
Add: 6/F, Building 2, 611 Dongguan Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, P.R. China
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86-571-88939358 (Sales)