Diagnostic Kit for Novel-Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) RNA (Isothermal Amplification Real-Time Fluorescence Assay)
- Categories:POCT Reagent
- Time of issue:2020-10-12 13:58:02
This reagent is used for the qualitative detection of Novel-Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), by using the Crossing Priming Amplification (CPA) technology to detect specific ORF1ab gene and N gene sequences of Novel-Coronavirus(2019-nCoV). Through specific amplification primers, specific fluorescent probes and DNA polymerases with high activity of reverse transcriptase and chain displacement characteristic, the reaction system can complete the specific amplification process of novel coronavirus fragments in constant temperature at one time. The fluorescence signal is detected by adaptive equipment and real-time fluorescence curve is automatically generated.
1) Safe: fully closed detection process, effectively prevent cross contamination.
2) Fast: “sample in, result out” in 55 minutes.
3) Accurate: sensitivity of 98%, specificity of 95.4%.
4) Simple: pre-loaded reagents without special personnel or professional laboratories.
5) Automatic: integrated process of nucleic acid extraction, amplification and detection in one equipment.
6) Normal temperature transportation: exclusive reagent vitrification technology that could store and transport reagents at normal temperature.
EasyNAT® Nucleic Acid Amplification and Detection Analyzer
Ustar Biotechnologies (Hangzhou) Ltd. (Headquarters)
Add: 6/F, Building 2, 611 Dongguan Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, P.R. China
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Tel: +86-571-88939358 (Sales)